- Main photo: The full view of the item, unworn
- Use a neutral background
- Shoot with natural light to show the real colors
- Only use your own photos, not from the internet
It's simple: Better photos is the route to more views and faster sales.
- Describe size and material accurately
- Explain the condition clearly
- Define all flaws in detail
- Add any info you'd want to know as a buyer
Any undisclosed flaws or missing info could result in your sale being cancelled.
- Search for similar items
- Use our pricing calculator
- Take condition into account
- Think buyer first: What would you pay?
Remember: The better the price, the faster the sale!