Congratulations: You've made a sale! Now it's time to get your item ready for shipping. Follow these simple steps to ensure it reaches its new home in great condition, with the smallest possible environmental impact.
Whatever you're selling, make sure it's clean before sending.This lowers the possibility of your item being rejected by our Quality Control team. Other tips:
- Either dry clean / wash & iron clothes
- Securely sew on any brand labels (if needed)
- Check pockets and the inside of bags, in case of forgotten items
- Always clean the inner and outer soles of shoes
- Change the battery in watches if you can!
Every item should have a separate package and shipping label. Always pack items with care: If they arrive damaged, we can't guarantee compensation. A few more tips:
- Reusing old packaging is the most sustainable way to pack your items
- Think like Goldilocks, always find a box that's just the right size
- Pad around the item with old bubblewrap or recycled paper (not newspaper!)
- No need to stuff shoes or bags with more paper
- Avoid using too much tape and try not to get tape on the original box, too.
- Finally, never use the item’s original box as a shipping package - this will damage it and result in a cancelled sale.