Wool scarf

$203.15$169.29

Never worn, with tag

Pink, Wool

Unfortunately, due to shipping restrictions this item cannot be shipped to your country.
Italy, from the seller Silvia
Authenticity & Quality control

Details

Classic pink cashmere scarf from Burberry Baby line made of warm merino wool fabric for 90% and cashmere for the remaining 10%. Soft and delicate in contact with the skin, it is a practical and versatile accessory, a must have in the winter...

General information

  • Online since:2022-02-28
  • Categories :Kids
  • Category:Accessories
  • Sub-category:Scarves
  • Designer:Burberry
  • Condition:Never worn, with tag
  • Material:Wool
  • Color:Pink
  • Location:Italy, from the seller Silvia
  • Reference:21393722

You may also like

Wool scarf
vintage
Wool scarf
vintage
Cloth belts/suspenders
Silk scarf
Linen scarf
vintage
Cashmere scarf
Jewellery
Wool scarf
Cashmere scarf
Silk scarf

Comments